STEEL SECURITY DOOR SPECIFICATION
- Manufactured from 1.2mm zintec steel
- Folded 45mm thick leaf with composite Dufaylite honeycomb core
- Integral anti- jemmy strip to defend against crowbar attack
STEEL DOOR FRAME
- Manufactured from 1.6mm zintec steel
- Easy fit adjustable frame as standard – includes 10 adjusters
- Internal hinge chassis system for extra strength
- Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) compliant aluminium threshold
SECURITY DOOR HINGES
- Minimum of 4 high quality stainless steel hinges (BS 1935.2002 grade 13)
(larger doors have 6 hinges)
SECURITY DOOR DOG BOLTS
- Minimum of 6no. 17.5mm solid steel dog bolts (9 on larger doors)
- Choice of unfinished zintec, primer or powder coating in a wide choice of colours.
- Selection of handles, closers, limit stays etc
- Louvres or glazing with Georgian wired glass, polycarbonate or laminate
Available in Double or Half Leaf
MANUFACTURING AND DELIVERY
Every JDH Security Steel Security Doors are individually designed and manufactured to your specific requirements. You won’t be expected to wait 4-6 weeks for a made-to-measure door, as is common with many companies. With JDH Security Metal Security Exit Doors we can guarantee a rapid turnaround – usually within 15 days.JDH Security Doors are manufactured in the UK using the latest computerised machinery; that means that the doors are a precision made product. JDH Security doors are well engineered and will have a long life in the toughest of environments.
ADVANTAGES OF STEEL SECURITY DOORS
A JDH Security Steel Security Door will provide many advantages over traditional constructed doors in timber, aluminum or pvc. A hollow metal door will be much stronger and more secure. A Steel Security Door will be a visual deterrent because anyone considering breaking and entering is more likely to attack a timber, aluminum or composite door.JDH Security Doors are manufactured in the UK using the latest computerised machinery; that means that the doors are a precision made product. JDH Security doors are well engineered and will have a long life in the toughest of environments.