JDH Security offer Window Security Bars or anti-burglar bars which provide a cost effective and simple high security barrier for windows in high risk commercial & domestic situations. We also provide a range of Retractable Security Grilles and Window Security Screens to cover a variety of security solutions.
SIMPLE STRONG STEEL CONSTRUCTION
Using 38 x 38 x 2 ERW steel box sections with 20mm solid steel Window Bars the ‘grilles’ are designed to enable face or reveal fixing. Intermediate middle boxes and brackets incorporated depending on overall opening sizes. Can be fitted internally or externally.
NO WELD DESIGN
Allows the Window Bars to rotate through 360 degrees to make sawing through almost impossible. Window Bars can be fitted vertical or horizontal depending on the fitting options provided by the opening construction.
ATTRACTIVE STRONG DURABLE FINISH
With inhouse polyester powder coating. Standard white with optional extra range of alternative shades to compliment any colour scheme. Construction and finish results in very low maintenance requirements.
Is not usually required.
ANTI-BURGLAR BAR SPECIFICATION
- High security – 20mm solid steel bars are designed without welding to rotate so preventing attack from tools such as hacksaws.
- No welding – also reduces rust and increasing strength
- Outer frame in 38 x 38 x 2mm ERW steel box section. Drilled to hold bars 125mm apart with pre-drilled concealed fixing holes.
- Mid boxes with fixings brackets are supplied when bar lengths exceed 1000mm.
- Flexible installation – tailor made to specific requirements they can be fitted to the reveal of a window or face fixed onto the surface of the reveal. Window bars can also be fixed horizontally or vertically.
ANTI-BURGLAR BAR SIZES
Flat packed ready for delivery Anti-Burglar Bars are available in sizes ranging from 100mm to 2600mm wide and 200mm to 3000mm high.
ANTI-BURGLAR BAR INSTALLATION
Made to measure, Anti-Burglar Bars can be fitted to the reveal of a window, face fixed onto the surface of the reveal or a combination of the two. They can also be fitted vertically or horizontally.
This is important to specify at the point of order, as it determines where the fixing holes are to be placed so that they can be pre-drilled prior to delivery. Where the height of the barrier exceeds 1000mm a middle box section is used.
Each individual solid steel bar is 20mm in diameter and has been designed to rotate through 360 degrees to make attack very difficult.